In April of 1972 Daniel P. King Opened King's Skate Country In Rancho Cordova Sacramento. From here and other locations alike, Dan King's Family has offered the joy of Roller-skating to countless people throughout Sacramento and Elk Grove communities.
King's Skate Country: 2900 Bradshaw Rd, Sacramento, CA 95827
1. The front entrance and Lobby in 1972.
2. Front Redemption Counter early 70's.
3. Hallway from the entrance to the Skate Counter 72.
4. Side Lobby to the right of the Skating Floor 1972.
5. Programmer's Sound Booth in the Early 1970's.
6. Beginning Skate Session in the Early 1970's.
Velma and Lester King
Dan King with his son Tim King